The National Weather Service in Green Bay has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Wolf River near Shiocton.
* At 7:59 am Friday the stage was 11.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage Saturday afternoon and continue to
rise to near 12.8 feet next week. Rainfall late this weekend into early
next week could cause the river to rise above the current forecast.
* At 13.0 feet, floodwaters begin to surround homes and cover streets
near the river in the Shiocton area. This mainly includes homes
along island and mill streets.
Lat... Lon 4468 8852 4433 8848 4434 8867 4440 8867
4450 8863 4468 8867
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Outagamie Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:34 AM CDT Apr. 28, 2017 – National Weather Service