... Freeze warning remains in effect from midnight tonight to 9 am
* event... temperatures falling to or below freezing.
* Timing... between midnight and 9 am Thursday morning for
central Louisiana and interior southeast Texas. Between 5 am
and 9 am Thursday from the Interstate 10 corridor southward.
* Temperature... 28 to 30 degrees for central Louisiana and
interior southeast Texas. 30 to 32 degrees from the Interstate
10 corridor southward.
* Impacts... these conditions may kill sensitive vegetation.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Newton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:38 PM CST Nov. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 6:30 PM CST Nov. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 5:45 PM Wednesday the stage was 24.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 24.4 feet by
Friday morning then begin falling.
* Impact... at stages near 24.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
* Impact... at stages near 23.0 feet... the river is at bankfull
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381