The Flood Warning continues for the Guadalupe River near Bloomington.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is canceled.
* At 7:00 PM Friday the stage was 21.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will fall slightly later this weekend,
but will begin to rise again by Monday. The river will crest
around 23.2 feet Tuesday evening before falling again.
* At 24.0 feet moderate lowland flooding occurs, with the river
reaching well into the flood plain. Any oil tank batteries, pump
jacks, and secondary roads near the river may be flooded.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Sat sun Mon Tue Wed
Bloomington 20 21.1 Fri 07 PM 21.8 21.8 21.2 22.8 23.2
Lat... Lon 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calhoun Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:01 PM CDT Oct. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service