The Flood Warning continues for the Nueces River near Bluntzer.
* Until Wednesday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 am Tuesday the stage was 20.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast: with releases being reduced at Lake Corpus Christi, the
river will continue to fall and is expected to go below flood stage
by this evening.
* At 21.0 feet moderate lowland flooding occurs on the right bank.
This peak flow will flood homes downstream near Calallen.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Bluntzer 18 20.4 Tue 07 am 16.2 14.7 13.9 13.7 13.8
Lat... Lon 2799 9787 2802 9775 2797 9775 2794 9768
2787 9776 2792 9783
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Nueces Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:21 AM CDT Oct. 17, 2017 – National Weather Service