The Flood Warning continues for the Nueces River near Bluntzer.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is canceled.
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 19.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall to a stage of 19.2 feet
by Sunday morning as releases from Lake Corpus Christi are reduced.
Additional rises, depending on upstream releases, will be possible
* At 21.0 feet moderate lowland flooding occurs on the right bank.
This peak flow will flood homes downstream near Calallen.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Sat sun Mon Tue Wed
Bluntzer 18 19.9 Fri 08 PM 19.5 19.2 19.1 19.1 19.1
Lat... Lon 2799 9787 2802 9775 2797 9775 2794 9768
2787 9776 2792 9783
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jim Wells Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:33 PM CDT Oct. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service