The Flood Warning continues for the Rio Grande at Laredo.
* From Friday morning to late Saturday night... or until the warning
* There is no current observed data.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet... or 2.4 meters.
* Forecast: the river is expected to continue to rise to near 8.8 feet or
2.7 meters by early Saturday morning.
* At 8.0 feet or 2.4 meters, minor lowland flooding occurs. Flow
reaches the lower sections of the customs parking lot in Laredo.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Laredo 8 4.3 5.2 7.6 8.7 5.3
Lat... Lon 2762 9970 2768 9962 2754 9945 2729 9941
2721 9953 2751 9957
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Webb Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:04 PM CDT Oct. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service