... Flood Warning extended until this evening... the Flood Warning continues for
the long King Creek at Livingston
* the warning will continue until this evening... or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0830 am Thursday the stage was 19.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by this morning and continue to rise to near
19.4 feet by this afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage by this
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* At levels above 19 feet minor lowland flooding begins as water
escapes the Main Channel of the creek.
Flood observed forecast 6 am
location stage stage day time Fri Sat sun Mon
Long King Creek
Livingston 19 19.0 Thu 08 am 8.8 7.0 5.9 5.4
lat... Lon 3092 9480 3072 9490 3057 9490 3057 9500 3072 9501 3092 9491
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Jacinto Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:17 AM CST Feb. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service