The Flood Warning continues for
the Trinity River near Riverside
* until further notice... or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0833 PM Tuesday the stage was 134.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 133.5 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 134.3 feet by Thursday.
* At 135.0 feet... minor lowland flooding continues as significant backwater up
Thomas Lake floods the lowest areas in the green rich shore subdivision in
Walker County with the boat ramp completely inundated. The lowest lying areas
in the Deep River Plantation Subdivision and FM 980 northwest of Riverside are
Flood observed forecast 7 PM
location stage stage day time Wed Thu Fri Sat
Riverside 133.5 134.7 Tue 09 PM 134.4 134.2 134.0 133.8
lat... Lon 3097 9584 3096 9562 3093 9528 3082 9528 3087 9562 3088 9584
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Walker Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:47 PM CDT Oct. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service