... The Flood Warning extended until late Tuesday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Beckville, Texas.
* Until late Tuesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 am Monday the stage was 26.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Lat... Lon 3241 9458 3238 9434 3219 9419 3219 9428 3230 9458
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Harrison Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:08 AM CDT Mar. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 10:36 AM CDT Mar. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT this
* event... west winds of 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
* Timing... from 10 am to 7 PM CDT today.
* Impact... rough chop on area lakes will create hazardous
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.