The Flood Warning continues for
the Sulphur river near Naples.
* From late Sunday night until further notice... or until the warning
* The stage is estimated to be near 18 feet at 10 am this morning.
* Forecast, the river is estimated to rise to minor flood stage on
Monday around noon, and continue to rise to near 28.5 feet late
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Impact... at 28.0 feet... minor lowland flooding and flooded boat
Lat... Lon 3331 9466 3328 9456 3330 9447 3324 9462 3326 9466
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bowie Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:28 AM CDT Apr. 29, 2017 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:10 PM CDT Apr. 29, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect until 7 am CDT Sunday...
* event... a very tight pressure gradient across the Southern
Plains will remain over the region, with strong southerly winds
of 15-25 mph with gusts to 35-40 mph continuing over all of
East Texas, extreme southern Arkansas, and north Louisiana today
* Timing... through 7 am CDT Sunday.
* Impact... boaters should exercise caution on area lakes due to
rough chop conditions.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.