... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Friday afternoon
through Friday evening for portions of western Oklahoma...
* timing... noon Friday to 9 PM Friday evening.
* Winds... southwest to west at 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40
* Relative humidity... as low as around 15 percent.
* Temperatures... highs from mid 80s to lower 90.
* Impacts... if fires start, they will be difficult to contain.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Beckham Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 3:40 PM CDT Mar. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service