... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect from 4 am to noon EST
* what... freezing rain, possibly mixed with wet snow or sleet at
the start. A light glaze of ice expected, except up to one tenth
of an inch across higher elevations.
* Where... the eastern Catskills, greater capital district, Mid
Hudson valley, and Taconics of eastern New York, northwestern
Connecticut, and western Massachusetts.
* When... from 4 am to noon EST Monday.
* Impacts... plan on slippery Road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the Monday morning commute.
* Additional details... patchy light freezing rain or freezing
drizzle will develop before daybreak Monday and continue through
Monday morning before changing to light rain or drizzle.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Albany Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:03 PM EST Nov. 17, 2019 – National Weather Service