... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening...
* locations... Niagara, Orleans, northern Erie, and Genesee
* Timing... from late this morning through early this evening.
* Winds... southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Impacts... gusty winds may bring down a few tree limbs and
result in isolated power outages. Travel in high profile
vehicles will be difficult at times.
Strong wind gusts of up to 57 mph will make driving difficult and
could result in minor property damage. Home owners should secure
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Erie Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:42 AM EDT Sep. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
Beach Hazard Statement
Issued: 10:41 AM EDT Sep. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Beach hazards statement remains in effect until 8 PM EDT this
* locations... beaches of Niagara, Jefferson, northern Erie, and
southern Erie counties.
* Timing... through early this evening.
* Impacts... strong currents and dangerous swimming conditions.
A beach hazards statement is issued when there is a high swim
risk. This means life threatening waves and currents are
expected. Stay out of the water and stay away from dangerous
areas like piers and breakwalls.
Nearby Radar Stations
- Akron Junction
- Alden Center
- Bellevue (Cheektowaga)
- Bucyrus Heights
- Clarence Center
- Cleveland Hill
- East Amherst
- East Clarence
- East Elma
- East Lancaster
- East Seneca
- Ellwood Park
- Elma Center
- Ferry Village
- Grand Island
- Grandyle Village
- Green Acres Valley
- Grover Cleveland Terrace
- Harris Hill
- Hunts Corners
- Jamison Road
- Martinsville (North Tonawanda)
- Murrays Corner
- New Ebenezer
- North Bailey
- North Forest Acres
- Sand Hill
- Sandy Beach
- Soldiers Place
- Sour Spring Grove
- South Buffalo
- South Newstead
- Spring Brook
- Spring Brook Station
- Swifts Mills
- Town Line
- Town Line Station
- West Alden
- West Seneca
- Woodstream Farms