... Wind Advisory in effect from 10 PM this evening to 5 PM MST
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 10 PM this evening to 5 PM MST
* Location... east slopes of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains,
northeast Highlands, and eastern San Miguel, Guadalupe, and De
* Winds... sustained at 25 to 35 mph from the north with
occasional gusts between 45 and 55 mph.
* Timing... winds will increase late this evening and overnight,
continuing through Thursday.
* Visibility... blowing dust and light snow accompanying the
frontal passage could reduce visibility to less than a mile at
* Local impacts... strong cross winds are expected on west-to-east
oriented roads, including the I-40 corridor. Difficult driving
conditions are anticipated, especially for high profile
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern San Miguel County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:43 PM MST Dec. 12, 2018 – National Weather Service