... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 3 PM MDT this
* location... the far northeast Highlands and northeast plains
along and east of I-25, including Raton Pass.
* Winds... north at 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing... a backdoor cold front will arrive with a wind shift
out of the north during the early morning. Behind the front,
winds will remain strong until mid afternoon, before gradually
* Visibility... locally reduced below 3 miles at times in dust
* Local impacts... hazardous Crosswinds will impact east-to-west
oriented roads. Loose and unsecured objects may become
airborne. Flimsy structures may blow to the ground.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Raton Ridge/Johnson Mesa Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 5:58 AM MDT Apr. 26, 2018 – National Weather Service