... Wind Advisory now in effect until 6 PM MDT this evening...
* location... east central and southeast plains, including the
south central mountains and adjacent Highlands.
* Winds... south to southeast 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45
mph, shifting southwest to west later this afternoon.
* Timing... winds will gradually decrease early this evening.
* Visibility... locally reduced in areas of blowing dust.
* Local impacts... strong cross winds will create difficult
travel on area roadways.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
South Central Mountains Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:45 PM MDT Apr. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service