... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 8 PM MDT this evening...
* location... Central Highlands and eastern Lincoln County.
* Winds... west and southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55
mph, becoming northwest this afternoon.
* Timing... winds are expected to strengthen this afternoon, then
peak mid-afternoon before weakening but remaining breezy this
* Visibility... locally reduced at times in dust prone locations.
* Local impacts... strong cross winds will impact north to south
oriented roads. Light weight and unsecured objects may become
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Highlands Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:53 AM MDT Apr. 25, 2017 – National Weather Service