... Red flag warning in effect from noon to 8 PM MDT Friday for low
relative humidity and strong winds...
The National Weather Service in El Paso TX/Santa Teresa has
issued a red flag warning, which is in effect from noon to 8 PM
MDT Friday. The Fire Weather Watch is no longer in effect.
* Affected area... fire weather zone 111. Fire weather zone 112.
Fire weather zone 113. Fire weather zone 055. Fire weather
* Wind... west to southwest at 20 to 30 mph.
* Humidity... 9 to 15 percent.
* Highest threat... is located El Paso, Dona Ana and Luna
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Upper Gila River Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 1:40 PM MDT Mar. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service