... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Friday morning
through Saturday morning...
* what... heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 7
inches are possible.
* Where... Lincoln MN, Lyon MN and Cottonwood counties.
* When... from late Friday morning through Saturday morning.
* Additional details... plan on difficult travel conditions.
Significant reductions in visibility are possible.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is potential for significant
snow, sleet or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue
to monitor the latest forecasts.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lyon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Watch
Issued: 4:00 AM CDT Mar. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 10:19 PM CDT Mar. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
The National Weather Service in Sioux Falls has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Redwood river at Russell.
* Until further notice.
* At 09pm Wednesday the stage was 14.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* At stages near 14.0 feet... the right bank overflows flooding some
low lying areas.
Lat... Lon 4435 9614 4440 9608 4435 9598 4441 9591
4436 9585 4429 9597
Location flood latest observed recent observed
stage stage time crest time