... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Sunday morning through
Sunday evening for strong winds and low humidities for portions of
northwest and west central Minnesota...
The National Weather Service in Grand Forks has issued a Fire
Weather Watch for strong winds and low humidities, which is in
effect from Sunday morning through Sunday evening.
* Affected area... in Minnesota... fire weather zones 005... 006...
008... 009... 013... 014... 015... 016... 017... 022 and 023.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Timing... Sunday morning through Sunday evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 20 percent.
* Temperatures... in the upper 50s to middle 60s.
* Impacts... any fires that develop may spread quickly.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lake Of The Woods Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 3:19 PM CDT Apr. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service