... Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 5 PM EST Tuesday...
* what... bands of lake effect snow showers are forecasted. Some
of the snow will be locally heavy at times. Additional snow
accumulations of up to 5 inches are possible. Winds gusting as
high as 35 mph. This could lead to some blowing and drifting of
* Where... lake, Muskegon and Ottawa counties.
* When... until 5 PM EST Tuesday.
* Impacts... travel could become very difficult, with near zero
visibilities possible at times. The hazardous conditions will
develop tonight, and impact the Tuesday morning commute.
* Additional details... multiple bands of lake effect snow are
forecasted tonight into Tuesday. Expect whiteout conditions at
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Muskegon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 9:23 PM EST Nov. 11, 2019 – National Weather Service