... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM EDT this evening...
* winds will become northwest this morning, and increase to 20
to 30 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* Winds will gradually diminish beginning this afternoon.
* some power outages will be possible.
* Loose objects like garbage cans and patio furniture could be
* Some tree limbs could come down in the wind.
* winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Isabella Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:18 AM EDT Sep. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service