... Wind Advisory now in effect until 6 PM EDT this evening...
* strong west winds will become northwest this morning. For much
of the day, expect sustained winds of 25 to 35 mph with gusts
of 45 to 50 mph. The strongest winds will occur along the West
Shore of the Keweenaw peninsula and also in high terrain
locations. Winds will quickly diminish late this afternoon and
will become light this evening.
* the strong winds will break some tree limbs and may uproot
* Sporadic Powers outages may occur.
* Driving high profile vehicles will be difficult at times.
* a Wind Advisory means that frequent wind gusts of 45 to 57
mph are expected or occuring.
* Prepare, plan, and stay informed. Visit www.Weather.Gov/MQT
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Keweenaw Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:46 AM EDT Sep. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service