... Freeze warning in effect from 3 am to 9 am CST Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Lake Charles has issued a freeze
warning, which is in effect from 3 am to 9 am CST Wednesday. The
freeze watch is no longer in effect.
* Event... temperatures falling to or below freezing.
* Timing... between 3 am and 9 am.
* Temperature... 30 to 32 degrees in most locations.
* Impacts... these conditions may kill sensitive vegetation.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Beauregard Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:45 PM CST Nov. 13, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 7:14 PM CST Nov. 13, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 24.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 24.4 feet by
early Thursday morning then begin falling.
* Impact... at stages near 24.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
* Impact... at stages near 23.0 feet... the river is at bankfull
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381