The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* Until Sunday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 am Thursday the stage was 24.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 24.4 feet by this
afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage Saturday evening.
* Impact... at stages near 24.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Beauregard Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:04 AM CDT Apr. 26, 2018 – National Weather Service