The Flood Warning continues for
the Little River of Louisiana near Rochelle.
* Until late Wednesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:30 am Monday the stage was 33.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late Wednesday morning.
* Impact... at 32.0 feet... expect minor lowland flooding with some
camps and recreational areas facing flooding.
Lat... Lon 3179 9234 3149 9218 3149 9225 3161 9240 3179 9239
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Grant Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:13 AM CST Dec. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 2:29 AM CST Dec. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory now in effect until 10 am CST this
* event... areas of dense fog have developed this morning due to
light winds and moist soils.
* Timing... through 10 am this morning.
* Impact... motorists should exercise caution on area roadways
due to reduced visibilities.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your low beam headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of