The Flood Warning continues for
the Bodcau bayou at bayou Bodcau Lake, Louisiana.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 am Tuesday the pool stage was 190.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood pool stage is 172 feet.
* Forecast... the lake will recede to near 190.2 feet by Wednesday
* Impact... at 192.0 feet... expect rather widespread lowland flooding.
Boats should be secured and moved away from the lake. Several
secondary roadways will be flooded and closed. Expect
bankfull conditions to continue on Red Chute bayou through at least
Lat... Lon 3282 9351 3289 9344 3272 9346 3270 9351 3277 9351
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bossier Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:58 AM CDT Mar. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:44 AM CDT Mar. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 9 am this morning to 7 PM
CDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 9 am this morning to 7 PM CDT
* Event... a tight pressure gradient will persist across the region
today in wake of a cold frontal passage Monday evening.
Northwest winds will increase to 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30
mph by mid-morning, and continue through the afternoon before
diminishing quickly after sunset.
* Timing... from 9 am to 7 PM CDT today.
* Impact... rough chop on area lakes will create hazardous
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.