... Freeze warning remains in effect until 9 am CST this morning...
* event... look for temperatures to drop near to below freezing
across the East Texas lakes and Toledo Bend area and all of
northern Louisiana as cold air continues to penetrate the region
from the northwest.
* Timing... overnight tonight through mid morning on Wednesday.
* Impact... sensitive vegetation may be damaged or killed in
areas of freezing temperatures.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. Bring sensitive plants indoors, and wrap outdoor
pipes to protect them from the cold. Don't Forget your pets. If
left outdoors, make sure they have a warm and dry shelter.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Caddo Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:11 AM CST Nov. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 6:56 PM CST Nov. 13, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cypress bayou at Wallace Lake.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 153.8 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.Corrected
* flood stage is 151.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 154.2 feet by
tomorrow morning. Additional rises remain possible thereafter.
* Most secondary roads will flood and some will be closed... travel
in the area will become difficult... do not drive around barricades.
Homes near these flooded roadways may flood. Livestock should
be moved to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3235 9378 3234 9370 3232 9367 3231 9372 3234 9376