... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 11 PM this
evening to 11 am EST Tuesday...
* the first accumulating snow of the season is expected. Total
snow amounts will generally be 2 inches or less, except
amounts near 3 inches will be possible above 2000 feet
* The snow will affect most of eastern Kentucky.
* Rain will change to snow from northwest to southeast between
about 11 PM and 5 am.
* Plan on slippery Road conditions. Bridges and elevated surfaces
will be the most vulnerable locations for becoming icy.
* Temperatures on Tuesday will not get above freezing in most
locations, and will fall to the middle teens on Tuesday night.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Morgan Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 1:27 PM EST Nov. 11, 2019 – National Weather Service