The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Markland dam
* from Wednesday morning to Friday evening.
* At 12 am the stage was 48.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 51 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river will rise above flood stage Wednesday morning and continue to
rise to near 51.9 feet by early Thursday afternoon.The river will fall
below flood stage Friday afternoon.
* At stages near 52 feet, lowland roads near the river are flooded
including low-lying roads near Carrollton, Vevay, Warsaw and Florence.
Portions of Indiana Route 56 are flooded downstream of Vevay.
Lat... Lon 3903 8494 3903 8481 3880 8471 3864 8525
3874 8534 3883 8490
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Carroll Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:43 AM EST Feb. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service