... Frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am CDT this morning...
* temperature... pre dawn low temperatures in the lower to middle
30s. Valleys and hollows sheltered from the wind will be the
most susceptible to frost.
* Impacts... frost could damage unprotected sensitive vegetation.
A frost advisory means that frost is expected. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be damaged if left uncovered.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Crittenden Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:30 AM CDT Apr. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 9:52 PM CDT Apr. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Shawneetown
* until Thursday April 26.
* At 9:30 PM Thursday the stage was 35.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 33.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 36.6 feet by
Monday evening. The river will fall below flood stage Thursday
Lat... Lon 3778 8811 3773 8800 3757 8800 3753 8818