The Flood Warning continues for
the big Blue River near Blue Rapids.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:15 PM Sunday the stage was 36.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will remain steady at 36.5 feet through
Monday morning and gradually fall to a stage of 35.8 feet
by Tuesday morning.
* Impact... at 26.0 feet... minor lowland flooding occurs from
Marysville to Tuttle Creek Lake.
Lat... Lon 3971 9666 3968 9658 3957 9655 3957 9659 3968 9669
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Marshall Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:57 PM CDT Sep. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service