The Flood Warning continues for
the Saint Marys River near Decatur
* until Monday afternoon.
* At 8 PM Saturday the stage was 17.9 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will fall below the 17.0 foot flood stage
around 1 PM Sunday June 24.
* At 17.5 feet... County Road 225 north of Pleasant Mills is flooded.
Agricultural land flooding increases in northern... central and
eastern Adams County.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 18.1 feet which occurred
on Feb 26 2018.
Lat... Lon 4093 8506 4094 8504 4084 8491 4082 8494
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Adams Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:12 PM EDT Jun. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service