... Flood Warning in effect until further notice...
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Mississippi River at Keithsburg.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:30 PM Friday the stage was 11.9 feet and steady.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent activity, river has bottomed out from prior rains
and will begin rising again today due to more recent rainfall.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage Monday evening and continue rising
to 14.4 feet Wednesday morning.
* Impact, at 14.5 feet, water affects low lying areas in Oquawka.
Lat... Lon 4117 9106 4116 9097 4108 9091 4091 9094
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Mercer Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:58 PM CDT Sep. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service