... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 3 PM CDT this
* what... west winds 20 to 30 mph with frequent gusts to 45 mph
* Where... portions of east Central, Northeast and southeast Iowa
and northwest and west central Illinois.
* When... now... until 3 PM CDT Tuesday.
* Impacts... gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects and
create travel difficulties for high profile vehicles on north
south roads. Small tree limbs could be blown down.
* Additional details... winds will gradually decrease in strength
into the early afternoon.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clinton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:07 AM CDT Oct. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service