... Freeze warning remains in effect from 2 am to 8 am EST
* temperatures... in the upper 20s.
* Impacts... freezing temperatures could kill sensitive
vegetation and damage unprotected outdoor plumbing.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
expected for at least 2 hours. Appropriate action should be
taken to ensure tender vegetation and outdoor pets have adequate
protection from the cold temperatures. Young children, the
elderly and the homeless are especially vulnerable to the cold.
Take measures to protect them.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Brantley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:56 PM EST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:30 PM EST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Satilla river at Atkinson.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 16.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is at crest and will begin to slowly fall
on Wednesday... but remain above flood stage into early next week.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... River Rock Road begins to experience
flooding across the Road.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... Warner Landing, Louis Landing and secondary
roads around KOA campgrounds begin to flood.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Atkinson 13 16.7 Tue 08 PM 16.7 16.5 16.2 15.7 15.2
Lat... Lon 3129 8184 3114 8183 3114 8190 3128 8191