... Flood Warning extended until late Wednesday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Ocmulgee River near Macon.
* Until late Wednesday night.
* At 07pm Tuesday the stage was 19.8 feet... and
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Flood stage is 18 feet.
* The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by tomorrow
* At 21.0 feet... minor flooding expands. An increasing amount of the
Macon Greenway Ocmulgee heritage trail floods north of the Martin
Luther King Boulevard bridge. The flood waters will be up to two
feet deep on portions of the trail and both banks overflow upstream
from the bridge. Large portions of agricultural lands east of Macon
and well downstream will be under 1 to 4 feet of water.
Lat... Lon 3290 8372 3293 8367 3282 8356 3266 8353
3263 8359 3274 8363
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Twiggs Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:19 PM EST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service