... Wind Chill Advisory now in effect from 7 PM this evening to
1 PM EST Thursday...
* what... wind chill values in the teens.
* Where... portions of south central Georgia and the Florida Big
* When... from 7 PM this evening to 1 PM EST Thursday.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that cold air and the wind will
combine to create low wind chills. Frost bite and hypothermia can
occur if precautions are not taken. Make sure you wear a hat and
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Inland Taylor Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Wind Chill Advisory
Issued: 2:35 AM EST Jan. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
Hard Freeze Watch
Issued: 1:19 AM CST Jan. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Hard freeze watch remains in effect from late tonight through
* temperature... lows around 20.
* Impacts... a prolonged period of sub-freezing temperatures will
be a danger for pets, livestock and sensitive vegetation.
Exposed water pipes will be at risk of freezing and possibly
A hard freeze watch means sub-freezing temperatures are possible.
These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.