... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 PM this evening to
11 am PDT Monday...
* winds... south winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* Timing... winds will increase late this evening and peak late
tonight and Monday morning.
* Locations include... the southern Shasta Valley, including
areas along Interstate 5 between Weed and Grenada.
* Impacts... .gusty winds will make travel difficult, especially
for high profile vehicles.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 25 to 39 mph are expected
with higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:22 PM PDT Mar. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service