... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 am PST
Monday above 4000 feet...
* what... snow above 4000 feet expected. Total snow accumulations
of 4 to 6 inches expected most areas, but the Cascade crest
and higher elevations in the Siskiyous could see up to 12
inches of snow. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph early
Sunday morning, diminishing during the day.
* Where... the Cascades and Siskiyou Mountains in Oregon. The
mountains of western and central Siskiyou County in northern
* When... from 4 am Sunday to 4 am PST Monday.
* Additional details... travel could be very difficult to
impossible. Gusty winds could bring down tree branches.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* If you must travel, bring food, water, blankets, tire chains,
flashlight, batteries, medications, and a fully charged phone
with phone charger. Be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com or http://quickmap.Dot.CA.Gov
for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Visit US at https://www.Weather.Gov/Medford
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:18 AM PST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service