... Wind Advisory in effect until 9 PM PDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect until 9 PM PDT this evening.
* Winds... west winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts 45 to 55 mph.
* Timing... through this evening.
* Location... mainly north of Lucerne Valley and east of I-15 in
the High Desert, through the San Gorgonio Pass, along the ridges
and desert slopes of the mountains, and locally into the San
Diego County deserts.
* Visibility... visibility locally reduced in blowing dust and
* Impacts... hazardous travel for high profile vehicles. Small
tree limbs may be broken.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:50 AM PDT Oct. 20, 2017 – National Weather Service