... Wind Advisory now in effect until noon PDT today...
* winds... areas of northeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50
* Timing... strongest and most widespread winds after sunrise.
Winds will diminish rapidly during the late morning and afternoon.
* Location... strongest winds near and along coastal slopes of
* Impacts... the winds will make driving difficult... especially for
motorists with high profile vehicles. Watch for broken tree
limbs and downed Palm fronds.
* Reports... please send reports of strong winds and wind damage to
the National Weather Service via facebook and twitter feeds and
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:52 AM PDT Apr. 29, 2017 – National Weather Service