... High Wind Warning remains in effect until 2 PM PST Monday...
... High wind watch remains in effect from Monday evening through
* winds... west 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 60 mph, isolated gusts
to 80 mph along the desert slopes.
* Timing... through early Monday afternoon.
* Location... strongest winds along the desert slopes.
* Impacts... difficult driving conditions due to gusty cross winds
and possible debris on roadways. Minor structural and tree
* Outlook... a high wind watch has been issued for the Santa Ana
winds expected to affect the mountains and coastal-mountain
slopes Monday night through Wednesday morning.
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.
A high wind watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph... or gusts
of 58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Warning, High Wind Watch
Issued: 9:31 PM PST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service