... High Wind Warning remains in effect until 2 PM PST Monday...
* winds... west 20 to 40 mph with isolated gusts to 70 mph.
* Timing... late Sunday evening through Monday afternoon.
* Location... strongest gusts near the foothills early Monday
* Visibility... locally reduced in blowing dust and sand.
* Impacts... difficult driving conditions due to gusty cross
winds and possible debris on roadways. Possible wind damage.
* Outlook... winds weakening by Monday evening and turning from
the northeast on Tuesday.
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Apple and Lucerne Valleys Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Warning
Issued: 9:31 PM PST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service