... High Wind Warning remains in effect until 2 am PDT Friday...
* winds... southwest to west winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts 35 to 50
mph. Isolated gusts to 60 mph along the desert slopes.
* Timing... through tonight.
* Visibility... locally reduced to 1 mile or less in blowing dust
* Impacts... difficult driving, especially for motorists with
high profile vehicles. Reduced visibilities. Downed trees and
* Outlook... winds will diminish tonight.
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Diego County Mountains Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Warning
Issued: 12:36 PM PDT Apr. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service