... High wind watch remains in effect from Friday evening through
* winds... northeast winds 15 to 30 mph Friday, increasing to 25 to
35 mph with gusts from 50 to 60 mph.
* Timing... from late evening Friday through midday Saturday.
* Location... I-15 through the Cajon Pass into the inland Empire.
The Santa Ana Mountains and foothills into parts of inland
* Impacts... sudden, strong cross- winds, especially for high-
profile vehicles. Possible tree and utility line damage. Downed
* Outlook... winds will diminish rapidly Saturday afternoon.
A high wind watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph... or gusts
of 58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Watch
Issued: 9:15 PM PDT Apr. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service
- Alta Loma
- Bryn Mawr
- Chino Hills
- Grand Terrace
- Lake Elsinore
- Loma Linda
- March AFB
- Mira Loma
- Moreno Valley
- Rancho Cucamonga
- San Bernardino
- San Jacinto
- Sun City