The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Thatcher l&d.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:30 PM Monday the stage was 85.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue slowly rising to near 86.0 feet
by Friday morning.
* Impacts at 85.0 feet... there may be some County roads along the
river flooded, requiring lengthy detours. River is high and swift,
boaters should be very cautious. Access to many oil and gas rigs
will be by boat only. Levee gates should be closed.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu crest time date
Thatcher l 79 85.5 Mon 07 PM 85.5 85.6 85.8 86.0 06 am 12/21
Lat... Lon 3311 9223 3323 9236 3329 9261 3338 9247
3333 9226 3322 9212
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bradley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:56 PM CST Dec. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 2:56 AM CST Dec. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am CST this
* event... areas of dense fog and restricted visibility.
* Areas affected... dense fog will be possible for the southern
third of the state.
* Visibility... a quarter of a mile or less at times.
* Impacts... reduced visibility will create hazardous travel
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.